|Click to enlarge|
This professional tanning lamp is approximately 10% stronger than the Velocity´ż« lamp. A compatible lamp for most tanning equipment which provides an even darker, richer tan. Wolff System Velocity Plus sunlamps are among the most popular choices for original equipment from ETS and as replacement lamps for other Wolff lamps, as well as those from other makers. This 100W non-reflector sunlamp employs advanced phosphor technology to assure tanners of strong color and effective melanogenesis. Rated service life of 1000 hours makes Velocity Plus an excellent value decision. This professional tanning lamp proportionately increases the amounts of UVA emitted, to help darken the pigment granules more quickly without increasing the risks of erythema (redness) in the skin. This increases vitality, pigment formation and oxidation of the melanin. Velocity Plus sunlamps have the quality and service life features of the Velocity family, with enhanced UVB for shorter sessions and upgrades to your existing line-up without compromising the robust UVA you expect. Most salons are getting 800 to 1,000 true tanning hours from the Velocity´ż« Plus before needing to change lamps. Compare this to the competition's lamps. If a salon owner is getting 100 more hours from a lamp which is equal to 300 twenty minute sessions X $6 per session this equals $1,800 in profit! So, a customer may pay a little more up front, but which lamp is going to add to their bottom line? The Velocity´ż« lamp! MINIMUM BULB ORDER = 12
Features and Benefits
- Feature: Approximately 10% stronger than the Velocity´ż« lamp.
- Benefit: A compatible lamp which provides an even darker, richer tan. May be used as an upgrade.
- Feature: Significantly more UVB without compromising the robust UVA that Velocity´ż« is known for.
- Benefit: Our most powerful lamp with extra power takes you a big step further.
- Feature: Increased compatibility.
- Benefit: Allows a salon owner to replace Genesis Lamps with a lamp under the Wolff´ż« Label.
- Feature: Series of quality control tests are done before leaving the factory.
- Benefit: Guarantee quality and a useful life.
- Feature: Designed with an advanced, proprietary phosphor mix. Velocity´ż« lamps have a double baked phosphor.
- Benefit: Longer life of lamps, even tanning results to give clients the fast, rich, dark tans they want.
- Feature: Provides scientifically measured amounts of both UVB and UVA.
- Benefit: Effectively stimulates and oxidizes melanin for deep, dark tans. We refer to our lamp as a "bronzing lamp". Just the right amount of UVA and UVB to give tanners the desired deep, dark golden brown results faster.
- Feature: 100 watt lamps are rated at 1,000 hours.
- Benefit: More profit realized due to less change out and less lamps purchased.
Available in F71 100W BI PIN and F73 100W RDC. Please specify what size you need in the Comments Section at checkout.